Friday, July 24

Rob - I'm your slave


I still cannot believe I did that!

After seeing all those beautiful pic around this week, I decided late yesterday to fight the Vanquish-Shame and do something I'd have never - ever done before.

I did a fucking video with Rob pics! I spend my whole evening trying to figure iMove out. Fortunately, this is a damn easy program, so even untalented chicks like me can work with it. Still, it took my hours to get to the final version. I'm still shaking my head over myself...

Do I have any shame left? No, I doesn't look like.

I mean, I'm 30, married and did a video with a face which definitely NOT belongs to MrV. But, I'm fucking excited! I'm glad that all my Realifers have no clue what keeps me so buys the last weeks. Anyhoo, this here raises my obsession to a new level. Honestly, this level increases steadily since I started this blog.

MrV. followed my attempt to do this and even ask me I've he could have a look.

Seriously !? I was afraid!

Showing him this video would make my unconditionally obsession real. But he didn't give up until he saw it, and guess what: MrV. was just proud of my new found moviemaking skills. He just couldn't understand why Rob is so damn sexy to me, especially the hair looks so weird. What?! His hair is just the pick of the bunch!? Men!

Anyways, here it is and all I can say is:

Rob - I'm really a slave of your hot Sexiness and I can't fight that!

Note: The scaling is a bit wired here on the blog,so If you´d like to have the full scale version, go to youtube.I have no clue how to fix that...


19 truly lovely comments..:

Betti Gefecht said...

Whhoooozzzzzaa! Cool... er, I mean HAWT!
Good song choice also.

Unknown said...

Great song choice! And now I will wipe the drool from my keyboard...

Caring E H mom said...

Yikes..... Great song choice. My husband shamelessly mocks me about anything Twilight, if I made a video- I would have to move out from the ridicule.

Fire Crotch said...

Um, totally awesome. The. End.

Anonymous said...

That was great! The song rocked the pics..not the other way around..LOL :)

Danny said...

Thanks girls for your comments and also for viewing. I had so much fun putting this together, that I might do it again..
It can only get better! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the video!! You did a great job :)

K_InTheFlo said...

great job ! loved the pics u chose..I liked the second one especially - i never see it and it's yummy! and how cool about your hubby..must give him a reward...a treat ! ha...nicely done!

Danny said...

Just glad you all like it:-)

@ K_inTheFlo : Thanks for coming over to my tiny blog!! I guess MrV will get sooner or later the possibility to write something here.
I´d say he earned that:-)

tasha said...

Great video! I love it. =]

Unknown said...

HI! So this may have been reposted elsewhere already, but would it be ok if I maybe posted on Twitarded some time this weekend??? Something this SQUEEE!-worthy definitely needs to be watched again and again and again...

Nice work! If this was your first vid, I am totally floored! Now GO MAKE MORE! Seriously, what are you waiting for???

: )

Danny said...

Oh my goodness, Sure, this is more than ok! Actually I would be proud like hell to see my vid on your page! This is one of this fucking Sqqquuueee -moments!!

Yes, it was really my first video, even the first time I had iMovie open on my beloved MacBook. And as it was so much fun making it and also seeing the response from all you lovely Twisistas, I´ll definitely make more:-)

Cheers!

Bitches said...

Loved it! I'm very impressed with your computer skills! You're also very brave to show Mr. V, I don't think I would've had the balls to do that!

Danny said...

@Bitches: I had no other chance then to show it to him. He saw me the whole evening sitting on the Mac and also heard "I´m a 4 Slave" more or less 100 times until I was ready with the video. He was too curios, but he behaved well I´d say:-)

Anonymous said...

wow! awesome work! he is just so freaking hot...i will bookmark your site!
closeted robward fan @51 yrs old. twisted sister for sure!

hispersonalbrandofheroin said...

you are my hero, seriously, that was fucking awesome

Anonymous said...

Hot! Totally hot.
I need the cool hands of a certain Cullen to cool me off..no,not Jasper.

Danny said...

Thanks to all of you who liked it and commented!
@tasha: Truly happy you like it!!

@Anonymous: Who cares about age! :-)

@HpboH: Sorry for shorting your name, I love your name!! Thx for stepping by and watching it!

@Amcas: It´s the pictures, I mean you can do anything with them, he is just fucking hot!

sj said...

I just had to watch this video again this morning. It really lifts my spirits. Good job by the way. It's so time consuming, I know, I've done it too!! LOVE LOVE the lip biting photo - where did you ever find it!!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.