Friday, May 1

About

Wanna know some facts about me? Here we go, but be warned I will be truly honest about myself:

I’m German! This means my English is far from being perfect but I try my very best. If you something extraordinary odd feel free to tell me so, otherwise I will never improve.
Why do I write in English anyway?  I started reading all those wonderful blogs when I got addicted to Twilight and well, they are all in English and I wanted to be part of this.  


I’m 31 married with no kids and I’m doing a PhD in biology, so I can be called a scientist.


I’m blond although it needs some help from the hairdresser


I’m extremely emotional!


I’m a true friend and loyal.


I love stylish tech-stuff like everything from Apple.


I like fast expensive cars, although I drive a small one but I hope someday I can buy myself an exclusive fast car.  (You see, the title of my blog was no coincidence)



I love getting emails, so fee free to write me: mrsvanquish@me.com
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.