Tuesday, July 21

Squeee!!! The wonderment of the Twi-community


Ok girls, this here is so fucking exciting. It all started with a simple blogpost, where I complained about the lack of Twi-related stuff here in Germany. All of you really felt with me, which made me feel so much better. It was the time when The Precious came out and all off you US girls where so excited about it.

However, little Mrs.V sat down in Germany and read all about your excitement and looked sad in the screen. It was July 13, when a Twichick came over to my blog, read the post and met me in Twitter:

The wonderful FireCrotch from webiteprettyhard!

And I still cannot believe what happened afterwards. After reading the post she unhesitatingly said:

„OMG! Just read your blog and you don't have the precious?!? I will send you one."

I was stunned, I was excited and I was overwhelmed! This women don't know me, at all, and would like to send me the precious just because we share the same obsessive passion for everything Twilight and Rob?!? And because there are many more wonderful people out there, the sweet marie directly offered to help. Super cute Cutie just said in this moment „ I have tears of joy"

Yeah exactly, that's how it felt!
























One week later, meaning TODAY, I opened my mailbox and started screaming! Too bad that my neighbor just worked outside since I was so excited and started making pics from my mailbox. I guess, he just thought I completely lost my mind.


Squeee, it arrived!!!

As if I'd care!!! The Precious is in my mailbox!!! Squeeee!!!

the wonderful unpacking moment....

There they are, with a sweet letter from FireCrotch




So, now I sit here with a big fat smile on my face writing this post and just thinking about this wonderment! When I started this blog, it was just because I felt somehow alone with my constant thoughts of Twilight and Rob. But, I never dreamt that I would meet so many amazing wonderful sweet people, which are as crazy and obsessed as I am!

Love you all!!!

You, FireCrotch will always be my crazy Twi-hero and you will always have a special place in my Twi-heart. You just rock!

Do I sound gooey? Yes, maybe. Well, I don't care:-)

6 truly lovely comments..:

Fire Crotch said...

Yay! You are super awesome Mrs. V! I wish I had written a better note, but I was rushing to get it in the mail And, I'd like to give a shout-out to the US Postal system...way to get The Precious to Germany before you get my tax bill to the County Treasurer 5 miles down the road from my house, heh. Anyway, glad you are enjoying The Precious and WetRob!

Angela Lynn said...

This makes me beyond happy! WOOT! You have The precious and your own wonderment. Truly what more is there to say.

Fire you are AWESOMENESS!!!

Anonymous said...

The Twi community is pretty amazing. Just started reading your blog (you can thank Twitarded, WeBitePrettyHard, etc.) love your posts & esp your blog title.

xo!

Danny said...

FireCrotch, I can´t say i often enough but you´re just damn great :-)) Your note was fine exactly as it is, no worries. I just smiled while reading.

@Cutie: You are such a sweetheart, and I´m happy that you share my joy wit me! :-)

@Annatastic: Thanks for coming here, reading and commenting. I love comments. I´m happy that some of these wonderful bloggies lead to my tiny blog!

Bitches said...

Fire Crotch truly is the best! She was so excited to send the Precious to you! Everyone must have one, it's a necessity!

Danny said...

@Bitches: Yes she is!
Just now I´m wondering if I should have take some liking pictures to show my excitement :-))

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.