OoOOo Ok my dear lovely friend from True Blood Twilight tagged me. You know her, right? You don’t ?? Then please and visit her, she’s lovely and I heart her tons! But pretty please after you read my stuff :)
Anyhoozer, the lovely crazy Twitarded girls started this meme tagging things and I am truly thankful that cutie explained what this means, because I had so no clue at all. Here is where it all begun:
So here's the deal: STY and I came up with a couple of questions for all you bloggers. If you're tagged, answer the questions and tag four other blogs. Don't forget to link back to the blog that tagged you! Let's see how many blogs we can get to participate and hopefully at the end of all this we'll know a lot more about each other. Believe it or not, we even made the questions 99% other-blog friendly! I don't think I said vagina or cock gobbling in a single question!
On your mark, get set, GO!!
1) What is the craziest/most stupid thing you've ever done (that you would be willing to share!)?
2) One my personal favorite games: Fuck, Marry, Kill. With the Twilight cast. I can't wait to read these! (Or "Eff, Marry, Kill" if you don't have my potty mouth.)**
3) What is your favorite band/type of music?
3) What is your favorite band/type of music?
4) What is your favorite movie besides Twilight?
5) Do you RL life family/friends know you’re addicted to Twilight? A blogger?
6) How many hours a week do you spend doing Twi related things? You know, blogging, looking at pictures of the cast, reading fan fiction, etc.
7) Any random fact you might want to share. Big or small, it doesn't matter. :
Woot, so here are my answers
- 1.) What is the craziest/most stupid thing you've ever done (that you would be willing to share!)?
Well, since this meme thing started I thought quite hard about the stupid things I did and what I would be willing to tell you. Not easy, really. But ok, *cough* I had two one night stands with strangers in a vacation, while my former poor boyfriend was at home... Not nice I know, but I was young, does that count as an excuse?
When I turned 18 (which is in Germany the age where you are legally old enough to drink any kind of alcohol) we had a big party and I drunk 1 (yes one!) bottle of Tequila with a friend in about one hour. I have no clue anymore about the rest of this party... nothing... all is black, which might be better, I think
- 2.) One my personal favorite games: Fuck, Marry, Kill. With the Twilight cast. I can't wait to read these! (Or "Eff, Marry, Kill" if you don't have my potty mouth.)**
Fuck: Jasper maybe Alice can join... , Marry: Edward since I can fuck him all the time when we are married, Kill: Jane, sadistic little monster
- 3.) What is your favorite band/type of music?
Hm, I am really a music ignorant, meaning I hear everything I like. This can be Pop, Punk, Rock, Metal (but no Death Metal), Betti Gefecht, independent, 80s (Gosh I love the music from this time), Queen ( I had a huge crush on Queen), classics, well as I said ... I like a lot and nothing special.
The movie I was crazy about when I was young was Dances with wolves, I saw this one at least 12 times and once I saw the 4hrs version in the cinema. That was epic.
- 5.) Do you RL life family/friends know you’re addicted to Twilight? A blogger?
Pretty much. MrV knows it, he even had the idea of writing a blog and I will be always thankful! My BFF and an other good friend from work, both know most of it and also know about the blog but they don’t read it, which is on site disappointing but on the other site very much a relief . My cousin and my parents know I love the books and the movie, although they have no clue about the level of obsession. And yes I thing the rest of my colegues at work have an idea since I have posters from Rob on my wall.
- 6.) How many hours a week do you spend doing Twi related things? You know, blogging, looking at pictures of the cast, reading fan fiction, etc.
Well, *clears throat* a way too much, like a full time job besides my full time job. Meaning nearly every free time I can find. This includes, writing posts, reading posts, comments, searching for pics, reading Fanfic, talking Twilight, thinking Twilight, thinking Rob, etc etc etc...
- 7.) Any random fact you might want to share. Big or small, it doesn't matter.
I am totally and truly loyal, when you are my friend you can count on me whatever it is. I would do everything for the people I love. Love Me? Need me? Count on me!
I need lots of love to be happy, be it from hubs, family or friends.
Well, some of you might know already about my incredible emotional nature. Betti therefore gave me a name : WIME (ask her not me! *shakes head*). I cry so easily which is really embarrassing. But where does this come from ? I lost my little brother when I was 17, 5 years later I lost my big love (my Edward) and now I am married to my Edwards best friend who also became my best friend. All this made me what I am now.
Apart from all those emotional things, I am heavily spoiled (very much to MrV’s annoyance). And I love love fancy tech things, mostly when they have an Apple somewhere. iPot, iPhone and myMacbook, hell I love them!
I smoke like hell and love good red wine.
Ok, so when you are still here after reading this... here are the peeps I tagged and it was such a tough decision since there are so many more blogs I love and would like to know better. Why just 4? Anyway, here’s my choice:
The Cafe Press Tee shirt giveaway!!!!
But wait, I have one more goodie for you.You saw that porbably on many other blogs in the Twibloggyland: Cafe Press is giving away T-Shirts for free.
Wooot! This is really cool and honestly a pretty cool marketing strategy. All you have to do is, leave a comment here with the link of the T-shirt you would like to have, that is all, as easy as that. I’ll let MrV picking the winner randomly and announce the winner next Saturday. Here is the one I’d love to have:
So go to Cafe Press, take your time and choose the one you love, come back and leave a comment! And the good thing is: It doesn't matter where in the world you live to participate! US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Asia,.... wherever you live!