Saturday, February 20

When Girl meets Girl and they share a love for Books....

then... they team up and make a BookBlog!

A few weeks ago (I just finished Fallen I think), I had this desperate wish to talk about this book and thought how cool it would be to have a Book Blog. But, I have my wonderful Vanquish blog here (how do I love you *sniffles*) and I have my Blog Design Site so there is no time for one more blog. I wouldn't be able to run it alone.

But, I have friends! Friends who read as much as I do and who love books just like me and I just asked them why not do it together?! Guess what? They agree instantly! Who wonderful is that?

Here are the lovely Ladies who will run this Blog with me:



This was the easy part, then we had to think about a name... OoooooOoO this was a bit more challenging but finally we agreed on





So if you love books like we do and like talking about it then please meet us at the Bookworms Home and spread the word. Oh and we have one more goodie, we have a Forum where we can discuss books freely spoilery and funny.



So it would be wonderful if some of you would find your way over to our blog and share with us the Love for books. And it would be even more wonderful if you would Grab Our Button and Link back to us:



Bewitched Bookworms


5 truly lovely comments..:

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Well, I love books and I will spread the word about your blog. After all, I do believe that most of us have good taste in reading material, and therefore, what you like, I will too.
So what I’m saying is that “I shall follow you into the midst of Avalon.” (Did you see the movie Step Brothers? Um, er, that was a quote from the movie)

Alice said...

Congratulations on yet another project! Have fun with it! xxx

Anonymous said...

Saw your new website. I love it...Congrats....

My Twilife said...

congrats on the great new blog! I love the idea! Can't wait to read reviews! :)

rpfangirljr said...

SO cool about the new blog! I wish I had more time for reading so I could join along. I am definitely going to follow just in case time does stop for a moment!

CONGRATS! (I think I follow most of the co-bloggers on Twitter.)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.