Monday, September 13

Pleasy Cheesy !



You know why I love Twilight so much? It's because the love story is so unbelievable beautiful. The Story let's you escape reality and dive into a dream world. *big sigh* Most of you know how incredible emotional I am and I cry at the tiniest hind of sweetness or tragic. Seriously, if I see something unbelievable sweet, my eyes start to water! Like, I cry every time I hear Bellas speech at the end of Eclipse! I do! Many things can trigger my tears to water and I love to read books that can do that, and I love movies that do that - a lot! 

Anyhoodle,I was sick last week, nothing big just a cold that made me stay in bed or cuddle on the couch. I had this urgent longing for romance, cheesy heartbreaking romance. I could have watched Twilight again, but I did a Twilight session the week before and I think I know all three movies right now by heart, so I needed something where I don't know any line already. So I searched my Video on Demand and found exactly what I needed, and I found the epitome of cheese!


I started with - do you all sit? - "High School Musical 3"!!! Yes, shoot me now and yes you are very welcome to laugh! But it was fun, and I'm open and honest enough to admit that I liked it! It was definitely cheesy but so sweet! And, you can say whatever you want but Zac Effron is hot. There, I said it. He's young (way too young) but I cannot deny that he looks cute, period!






Aren't the cute? 




After I was already in the mood, I watched "The Prince and Me", basically a typical story about a prince that fals in love with a normal girl! Sweetness! Besides, the Prince was called Edward - Thank you very much!




Well, I'm not yet done, two more cheesy pieces to come. Next in line was "A Cinderella Story", which was basically exactly a Cinderella Story placed in High School and modern times. Perfectly cliche and cheesy!!






gimme a good kiss! 
My last piece of the cheesecake was "The Last Song" based on a Novel from Nicolas Sparks and this one made me cry the whole last third part of the movie. It was heartbreaking and romantic.
Taken together it was a day curled up on my couch with tons of hot coffee and tea and full of love and romance. It was a perfect day to escape reality and daydreaming and I hated it when the day was over and I ad to face reality again. But, once in a while I need that. I need heartbreak and tears and the perfect happily ever after and all of those movies above had exactly that. Truth, none of them are epic movies but all of them were sweet and lovely, and I have no shame to admit this!


This was basically like reading the whole day, which I love to do as well. But, watching a movie is like reading a book fast forward. Nothing can compete with a good book, truly not but once in a while seeing love on a screen is just as sweet as reading about it. Well, and some of the guys in those movies above a eye-candys which didn't hurt at all.

So girlies, you can be honest here - we are among ourselves ...
do you also love a cheesy movie
or 
are such movies way too cheesy
 or
do you find such movies just and simply bad ?

And, do you have good recommendations for me for my next cheesy movie session? 
I'm open, to suggestions!

Oh and yes, you can also tell me how bad my movie taste it! 
I can take it! :)


 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.