Saturday, July 17

And the Winner is....




Now let's go and pick the winner, I told hubs to pick a number between 1 and 15
and he picked the 11.

Who is 11?


Well, this is the Winner shirt:


...and it belongs soon to

Missie!!

Cheers!
Congrats Girl!
Please write me a mail with your address, link to the shirt, size and color and you should get your shirt soon!

For all those that haven't won, you can still get your own shirt - honestly I need more of those. I have a few I'd love to have... Thanks again to Cafe Press for giving us TwiHard girlies the chance to get one of those shirt!


EDIT WITH IMPORTANT INFO

!!!!NEW WINNER!!!!

Since Missie didn't answer and contacted me
since one week, I picked another winner:

SummtierThanYou!
This is your winning shirt




Congrats and I hope you will claim your price ... *hugs*

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Little Red Bird kit.